This September, TechXLR8 Asia – the festival of events presenting technologies that are fuelling the business revolution of 5G, AI, Blockchain and IoT, is back in Singapore for two days.
Reuters is proud to be supporting the AI Summit in Singapore as a media partner. The Summit delivers a market-leading global series that comes under TechXLR8 Asia, dedicated to advancing the understanding and implementation of AI across the enterprise.
2019’s keynotes and panel sessions at the AI Summit Singapore will bring together an elite line-up of prominent business and AI thought leaders. Attendees can look forward to two content tracks and several deep-dive workshops covering the latest strategies, technologies, methodologies and practices to help businesses initiate, implement and optimise in an AI-first business ecosystem.
On September 11 at 11:40AM, Reuters’ Global Technology Editor, Jonathan Weber will take the stage with Microsoft Singapore’s CTO, Richard Koh and SG Innovate’s CEO, Steve Leonard. Jonathan will facilitate the panel to examine what it takes for private and public sectors to collaboratively innovate for the betterment of society.
Other AI leaders speaking at the two-day conference:
• Ravinder Pal Singh, Chief Information & Innovation Officer, Air Vistara
• Céline Heissat Le Cotonnec, Chief Data Officer, AXA
• Chris Leck, Deputy Group Director, Land Transport Authority of Singapore
• Chen-Yu Lee, Director, Taipei Smart City Project Management Office (TPMO)
• Erik Selberg, Head of Engineering - Big Data, Grab
• Subha Dutta, Regional Head Logistics, Asia Pacific, Middle East and South Africa, Shell
Alongside panel sessions will be engaging live demos and an exhibition designed to develop new insights and lasting connections. Network and learn from innovative solution providers such as Grab, AirAsia, Cisco, AXA and Microsoft among others across the co-located shows dedicated to other technologies like 5G, blockchain and IoT.